- If you need individual advising for the M.S.Ed, licensure, or Rank I programs, contact Dr. Lisa Hoffman at email@example.com or (812) 941-2137.
- If you need individual advising for any of our Licensing, Concentration or Certification Programs, contact the following faculty advisors.
- Biology, Composition Studies, English, Gifted and Talented Education, History, Language Arts & Literature, Literature, Mathematics, Psychology – Dr. Lisa Hoffman, firstname.lastname@example.org (812) 941-2137
- Counseling - Dr. Mary Bradley, email@example.com (812) 941-2346
- Educational Leadership - Dr. Lisa Hoffman, firstname.lastname@example.org (812) 941-2137, Dr. Robin Fankhauser, Liaison for Educational Leadership Cohort Programs, email@example.com, (812) 941-2136
- Teaching English as a New Language/English as a Second Language - Dr. Donna Albrecht, firstname.lastname@example.org (812) 941-2594
- Reading - Dr. Susan Ridout, email@example.com (812) 941-2367
- Special Education – Dr. Carol Bartlett, firstname.lastname@example.org (812) 941-2251
- Technology – Dr. Gary Pinkston, email@example.com (812) 941-2183
- If you are seeking permission for a class, please follow the directions found in the online schedule. Contact Dr. Lisa Hoffman at firstname.lastname@example.org or (812) 941-2137 if you have questions or concerns.
Master of Science in Education, Elementary Major
Applicants to master's programs should schedule an informational advising session with the program coordinator in their area of interest or with Graduate Director Lisa Hoffman at email@example.com. Advising by phone or videoconference is also available.
Please note the M.S.Ed. does not lead to an initial teaching license. This program is designed for teachers who already have a valid teaching license. For a post-baccalaureate program leading to an initial teaching license, please see the following graduate programs: