Have you heard?
IU Southeast Graduate Center
Located on the banks of the Ohio River in Jeffersonville, the Graduate Center at 300 Water Tower Square is IU Southeast's newest classroom space for graduate business and education students. A number of graduate business and education classes are now held in the Graduate Center, which provides IU Southeast grad students with 5,600 square feet of space and classrooms equipped with the latest technology.
Welcome to the Graduate Programs at IU Southeast!
- Do you strive to be a leader in your current organization and know a graduate degree will fast-track the process?
- Do you want to advance your career through a flexible graduate degree program?
- Are you a busy professional with limited time but a great desire for educational advancement?
- Are you seeking a top-notch graduate degree?
- Are small class environments the way you learn best?
At Indiana University Southeast you’ll graduate with an IU degree, synonymous with academic quality and career preparation. And you’ll join a network of 570,000+ IU alumni—including nearly 25,000 from IU Southeast—who live and work in the Louisville area, across Indiana, and all over the world.
At IU Southeast, you’ll get all the benefits of being an IU student: access to world-class career resources, one of the country’s largest alumni networks, and access to millions of dollars in financial aid and fellowships. We’re here to make earning a graduate degree on your schedule enjoyable and affordable—at IU Southeast our focus is on you.
Depending on your goals and career track, we have a graduate degree program that fits your needs.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in Strategic Finance (MSSF)
- Master of Science in Education (M.Ed.)
- Master of Liberal Studies (MLS)
Quality at an Affordable Cost
While other institutions have increased their tuition rates dramatically, IU Southeast understands the importance of keeping the cost of an IU education manageable, in both the short and long term. It is essential for our students’ success and for the well-being of their families. To that end, we’ve worked to keep tuition costs low and to increase the amount of financial aid available.
Plus, residents of Jefferson, Bullitt, Oldham, Meade, Trimble, and Shelby counties in Kentucky pay Indiana in-state tuition rates for all programs.