Application for Admission Requirements
- Applicants must provide official transcripts as evidence of a completed B.S./B.A. from an accredited institution. Please mail those to:
School of Social Sciences
4201 Grant Line Rd
New Albany IN 47150
- Minimum 3.00 last 60 undergraduate hours, 2.75 overall minimum with special consideration to individuals with five years related work experience;
- GRE (Subject to review, the program may waive the GRE for students with a 3.5 or higher undergraduate GPA in a related field);
- 250-word personal statement explaining background and goals for entering the program;
- TOEFL score 550 paper/79 internet required for international students whose first language is not English;
- Students may provide supplementary materials such as letters of recommendations, writing samples, and related materials.
- An application fee of $40 is required to apply for this program.