- Doors must be completed for judging by 12 p.m. on Wednesday of Homecoming Week.
- Do not use materials that will damage doors, office walls, or lobby areas.
- The organizations name must clearly be displayed on the door.
- No nails, tacks, or staples may be used and all adhesives used must be removable.
- Door handles must remain visible and operational.
- Any entries containing material deemed offensive by the judging committee will be disqualified and decorations removed immediately.
- Have fun and show off your Grenadier Pride!!!!
- Grenadier Pride – 25 points
- Homecoming Theme – 25 points
- Originality/Creativity – 25 points
- Overall appearance and quality – 25 points
Prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. Grenadier Cup points will be awarded to student organizations.