- All participants must report to the Activities Building parking Lot tailgate area 1 hour before the start of the tailgate for setup.
- In order to reserve a table and tailgate space, indicate your participation on the Homecoming Competitions Registration form.
- Each organization will be issued 1 eight foot table (Chairs will not be provided).
- Groups demonstrating or exhibiting inappropriate, offensive, dangerous behavior, including public intoxication will be disqualified and removed by Campus Police.
- Judging will begin at 2 p.m.
- Organizations must have all decorations removed and tables returned to their original condition by 7 p.m.
- Organizations should come prepared to decorate on site.
- No glitter.
- Tents are available on a limited first come, first served basis. If your RSO has their own tent please use them so that each organization can have a tent.
Organizations may decorate Tailgate tables with:
- Poster boards/banners/cardboard
- Painters Tape/scotch tape
- Zip ties
- Battery powered lights
- Small sheets
- Any other non-permanent decorations
Organizations may not use the following:
- Paint of any kind
- Dry erase markers
- Any permanent materials
- Grenadier Pride – 25 points
- Homecoming Theme – 25 points
- Originality/Creativity – 25 points
- Overall appearance and quality – 25 points
Prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. Grenadier Cup points will be awarded to student organizations.