Before starting the application, complete the following steps:
New students begin here
Apply for admission to IU Southeast (only admitted students can live in housing, if you are an IVY Tech student, please call us for more information).
If you have not done so already, create an IU network account and passphrase. Your student ID number is on the official acceptance letter sent to you from The Office of Admissions.
THIS MUST BE COMPLETED 24HR BEFORE TRYING TO ACCESS THE HOUSING APPLICATION.
Current students begin here
- If you are under 18 years of age, your parent or guardian must agree to the contract terms and conditions.
- Create a rank-ordered list of your apartment preferences.
- If you have a preferred roommate, get the individual's full name and student ID number. Roommate requests must be mutual.
- Determine the name and contact information for the person you would like listed as your emergency contact and the name and contact information for the person you would like listed as your missing persons contact.
- Decide whether or not to complete a FERPA waiver to your housing records. To waive this privacy right, provide the name of the individual(s) on your application with whom information may be shared.
- Have a valid American Express, Discover, MasterCard, or VISA credit or debit card for the $75 nonrefundable application fee. This fee will be paid through a linked PayPal account.
*Remember, if you are under 18 years of age, you cannot enter into a contract. Validity of the contract requires a parent or legal guardian to complete a co-signature and pay the fee to ensure validity of the contract. This does not mean your parents or others should complete the application for you.