Living in the lodges at IU Southeast can be a very rewarding experience. You will have opportunities to become involved on campus, and make connections with other students, faculty and staff members. Campus involvement also allows you to meet other students and forge friendships that will last a lifetime.
Spaces can fill fast, so be sure to submit your application early. Applications are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
We know you may have questions about the process and timing of how to secure your place on campus. To help you, we have put together the following step-by-step guide to navigate the application process.
2016 - 2017 Academic Year Housing Application
- Read the Residence Life and Housing Terms and Conditions.
- Print the housing application.
- Fill out the form (in ink, please).
- Request any roommates on your application. Roommates are encouraged to apply early and at the same time. (If you don't have anyone in mind to room with, don't worry. We will find you a great match.)
- Make out a check or money order for $75 for the application fee to IU Southeast.
- Mail your completed, signed application and $75 application fee to the Office of the Bursar.
Office of the Bursar
4201 Grant Line Road
New Albany, IN 47150
- Be sure to check your e-mail. We will send information about the room assignment process as well as housing events to the e-mail address you listed on your application. If your e-mail address changes after you fill out your application, please contact our office as soon as possible.
*Note: The resident student programming charge required each semester is non-refundable.