Copy Machines

Copy machines for student use are located in the Crestview lobby, Knobview lobby, Hillside Hall student lounge, and Library. The Office of Residence Life and Housing does not provide copy or fax services to residents.

Disability Services/Accommodations

Disability Services is located in University Center South 207 within the Advising Center for Exploratory Students. Students who need accommodations, support, or other services should contact the office at (812) 941-2243 or visit the Disability Services webpage.

E-mail Communications

E-mail is an official means of communication between the University and the student. The Office of Residence Life and Housing will use the student’s IU Southeast e-mail address. Students are responsible for checking their e-mail account and for understanding the content of communication sent to them electronically. Students are also able to communicate questions, appeals, work-order requests, and other information to the Office of Residence Life and Housing via e-mail at


Parking is permitted in designated areas and parking spaces only. Parking along yellow-lined curbs, in front of accessibility ramps, in reserved parking spots, vendor parking, on the grass, on sidewalks, or driving on service roads is prohibited. Residents must follow all driving and parking laws and regulations of the State of Indiana and of the University when operating or parking motor vehicles on University property. The University Police department is responsible for enforcing motor vehicle regulations on campus. There is no designated guest parking. Guests may obtain a temporary visitor’s pass from the kiosk located at the entrance to the campus for $2 per day.

Repairs to Automobiles

Automobile repairs are not allowed to be conducted in the parking lots of campus, with the exception of changing flat tires. Any vehicle that is observed to be leaking fluids may be towed at an owner’s expense in accordance with the University’s parking regulations.