Residents are responsible for maintaining a reasonably neat and clean living space at all times. Residents are required to maintain their assigned unit to the following minimum standards:
- All appliances are to be maintained in a reasonably clean condition at all times.
- Floors and walls are to be maintained in a reasonably clean condition at all times.
- Food should be properly stored in a sanitary manner.
- Trash/recycling should be emptied regularly.
- Bathroom showers, sinks, and toilets are to be adequately and routinely cleaned and disinfected.