Where can I obtain an IU Southeast Employment Application?
Applications for staff positions are accepted for open posted positions and all applications must be submitted online through People Admin. An online application process provides efficient use of IU and environmental resources, 24/7 access for applicants, and opportunities for an expanded diverse applicant pool.
View the current job listings for IU Southeast below or visit the IU Jobs website.
Adjunct - Part-Time
Assistant Professor Positions
- Assistant Professor of Accounting
- Assistant Professor of Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Geosciences - Geology
- Assistant Professor/Music Education/Instrumentalist (Fall 2020)
- Assistant Professor of Marketing
- Assistant Professor/Nursing
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Psychology (2 positions)
- Visiting Professor of Analytical Chemistry (August 2019)
- Visiting Professor of Marketing
Residence Life Coordinator
- External Candidates apply for the Residence Life Coordinator position
- Current IU Employees apply for the Residence Life Coordinator position
Patrol Officer / Evansville
- External Candidatesapply for the Patrol Officer / Evansville position
- Current IU Employeesapply for the Patrol Officer / Evansville position
Co-Teacher in the Children's Center
- External Candidatesapply for the Co-Teacher in the Children's Center position
- Current IU Employeesapply for the Co-Teacher in the Children's Center position
Part-Time Custodian - 2 Shifts
- External Candidatesapply for the Police Cadet position
- Current IU Employeesapply for the Police Cadet position
Student Services Assistant / Student Central
Indiana University is an equal employment and Affirmative Action Employer and a provider of ADA services. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, color, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, national origin, disability status or protected veteran status. Indiana University does not discriminate on the basis of sex in its educational programs and activities, including employment and admission, as required by Title IX. Questions or complaints regarding Title IX may be referred to the U.S. Department of Education Office for Civil Rights or the university Title IX Coordinator. See Indiana University’s Notice of Non-Discrimination, which includes contact information.
The Annual Security and Fire Safety Report, containing policy statements, crime and fire statistics for all Indiana University campuses, is available online. You may also request a physical copy by emailing IU Public Safety at email@example.com.