Online Application (OLA)
The University has moved to an online application (OLA) process for open Staff jobs on all IU campuses. University OLA will provide increased functionality for department and hiring committee users.
- One centralized contact in each department.
- Hiring committee and hiring committee chair (LEAD) will have online access to applicants.
- Information available wherever there is internet access.
Department can now:
- Function in one or more assigned roles; roles determine which screens the users can see, as well as what data is visible and updateable on the screens.
- Access only those jobs they are responsible for (using CAS authentication).
- Ability to rank applicants, provide comments and the ability to maintain all material online rather than in paper files.