In an effort to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, please practice social distancing within the library and do not study in groups.
The first floor of the Library is closed until further notice.
Group study rooms can be reserved for single users only for quiet study. Please use the Ask a Librarian form to make a room reservation for 302 or 320. Let us know the date, time, and room preference in your email. Note that the 1st floor is closed until further notice; only 320 and 302 on the third floor are available for reservation at this time.
The first and third levels of the Library are home to a series of enclosed group-study rooms, each equipped with a conference table, marker board, bulletin board and wireless access.
These rooms allow for group study among four to eight students. In all, seven rooms offer seating for more than 50 students.
- Our Group Study Rooms may be reserved by groups of two or more for two hours at a time.
- Reservations are held for 15 minutes; after that the reservation is cancelled.
- Reservations may be made no less than 2 hours in advance and no more than 2 weeks in advance.
- Please keep the door closed when the room is occupied.
- The bottom (first) floor is a Quiet Zone Area.
- If a group requests a room that is occupied—but not officially reserved—we will make a reservation for the new group
2 hours from the time of their request. In an effort to be fair to both parties, we can not ask the first group to vacate the room.
- To reserve a room, stop by the reference desk (812) 941-2489 or call (812) 941-2262.
Large Group Study Rooms
- LB 111 seats 10, has laptop power and data connections and a whiteboard.
- LB 302 Vice Chancellors' Room, seats 12, has laptop power and data connections and a whiteboard.
Small Group Study Rooms
- LB 102 seats 6, has a wall mounted 47" TV with desktop AV connections, laptop power and date connections, and a whiteboard.
- LB 103 seats 5, has a wall mounted 47" TV with desktop AV connections, a permanently installed PC, laptop power and data connections, and a whiteboard.
- LB 110 seats 6, has laptop power and data connections and a whiteboard
- LB 320 seats 8, has a wall mounted 47" TV with desktop AV connections, laptop power and data connections, and a whiteboard.