- Over 30,000+ films available to stream
- Search the Kanopy collection by keyword or search for specific titles
- Sharable and watchable in a variety of ways
How to request titles via Kanopy
The IU Southeast Library is making Kanopy available for curriculum/classroom use. This allows the library to control the costs of this new service. As a result, all additions to Kanopy need to be requested.
When you search or browse the Kanopy collection, you'll see the "Request Access" button for Kanopy titles.
After selecting "Request Access", please complete the request form and provide the following information.
- Full Name
- IU Southeast email address
- Course Number
- IU Southeast Status - Faculty, Instructor, Other.
- Explanation of the use of the title.
Titles will be available within 1-2 business days of the request.
Zoom and Kanopy
Unfortunately, Kanopy titles cannot be screen shared via Zoom. Instead of a virtual group screening, Kanopy titles will need to be viewed individually.
For more information about Kanopy or its use within the classroom, please contact Mitchell Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting the Library.