Group Study Room Policies
- Group Study Rooms may be reserved by groups of two or more for two hours at a time.
- Reservations are held for 15 minutes; after that the reservation is cancelled.
- Reservations may be made no more than 2 weeks in advance.
- Please keep the door closed when the room is occupied.
- The bottom (first) floor is a Quiet Zone Area.
If a group requests a room that is occupied—but not officially reserved—we will make a reservation for the new group 2 hours from the time of their request. In an effort to be fair to both parties, we can not ask the first group to vacate the room.
To reserve a room, stop by the reference desk or call (812) 941-2489 or (812) 941-2262.