Students may use the lab at any time without an appointment. The math resource lab is open whenever the campus is open. However, certain activities, such as tutoring and testing, can only be accomplished when an employee is present. Please check the current schedule for hours when employees are available. The computers can be used anytime by any student with a university ID. Preference will be given to students needing math software.
Please, remember to login each time you use the lab. Your login information is confidential and will not be shared with anyone including your instructor. This information is used by the administration to schedule employees and to track student use of the facilities. All records are stored on the IUS Network and not in out Lab. Your records are secure.
Look for a tutor in the room or checking the schedule. The tutor should be wearing a name badge on a lanyard. Names and subjects that each tutor is proficient in tutoring are listed on the bulletin board and on the website. If you receive poor service or have any problems please contact the coordinator.
- Professional Tutoring: College Mathematics
- Administration and Proctoring of Make up Exams
- Computer Lab with Math software
- Math XL and My Math Lab HW and Testing Software
- Database of Finals and Reviews for Finals
- Programs and Cable Links for graphing calculator
- The Video Loan Program Has Moved to the Library
- Private tutors (Go to the Student Success Center in University Center South, Room 203)
- Links to tutorials and training for math, calculators, and software