The Access To Success Program pairs first year students with Peer Mentors who guide them through their freshmen year. Peer Mentors are upperclassmen who are knowledgeable about the university and are trained to assist students as they transition into college life. These relationships provide a connection to assist and guide students as they begin their college experience at Indiana University Southeast.
- Must be a student enrolled at Indiana University Southeast
- Must have completed 26 credit hours
- Must have a minimum of a 2.3 grade point average
- Must complete and submit the Peer Mentor application including
- Two references
- Must interview with the Center for Mentoring Director
- Opportunity to assist and guide first year students at Indiana University Southeast
- Opportunity to develop skills including leadership and interpersonal relationships
- Opportunity to lead and serve as a role model
- Opportunity to receive a $1000 Peer Leadership Scholarship
If interested, please complete the Peer Mentor Application.