Academic Policies – Academic Standing
Good Standing: Students who maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.0 and earn a grade of C (2.0) or better in all required general education and didactic courses and a grade of S in all required practicum/clinical courses will be considered in good standing.
A student will be placed on probation when any of thefollowing conditions exist:
- The cumulative GPA falls below C (2.0).
- The semester GPA falls below C (2.0).
- A grade below C (2.0) has been received in a required didactic course or a grade of F has bee earned in a required practicum/clinical course.
Academic probation will be removed when all of the following conditions exist:
- The cumulative GPA is C (2.0) or higher.
- The semester GPA is C (2.0) or higher.
- A minimum grade of C (2.0) has been received in the required didactic courses completed, and a grade of S has been earned in the required practicum/clinical courses completed.
- All other specific conditions, if required, have been met.