Students who maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.0 and earn a grade of “C” (2.0) or better in all required general education and didactic courses and a grade of “S” in all required practicum/clinical courses will be considered in good standing.
A student will be placed on probation when any of the conditions exist:
- The cumulative GPA falls below “C” (2.0)
- The semester GPA falls below “C”
- A grade below “C” (2.0) has been received in a required didactic course or a grade of “F” has been earned in a required practicum/clinical course. BSN and RN to BSN Students on academic probation are considered out of sequence and must appeal to the APG committee for reinstatement to the program with one exception:
- The cumulative GPA is “C” (2.0) or higher.
- The semester GPA is “C” (2.0) or higher.3.A minimum grade of “C” (2.0) has been received in the required didactic courses completed, and a grade of “S” has been earned in the required practicum/clinical courses completed.4.Allother specific conditions, if required, have been met.