Students may progress toward the B.S.N. degree by applying undistributed course work toward general education or Nursing course credit.
The Admission, Progression, Graduation (APG) Committee reviews the student request to approve or deny credit as appropriate.
- The student submits Course Approval Form to the academic advisor for the APG Committee that includes:
- A written request to the APG Committee to approve the undistributed course, specifically noting the general education or nursing requirement the course is to meet.
- The course syllabus with goals and objectives or course description from an official website our college bulletin from the transferring academic institution.
- The APG Committee responds to the student in writing. If approved, the academic advisor applies the course to the student’s degree plan.
* Undistributed courses are courses transferred from another academic institution that are not IU Southeast-equivalent courses, however, the student is granted credit for the course on the credit transfer report.