To establish minimum academic expectations for students graduating from the BSN program.
Though the School of Nursing makes every attempt to provide students with academic advising and program planning assistance, students are accountable to comply with all published academic policies related to the BSN program.
- 120 credit hours of course completed course work in the nursing curriculum
- Grade point average of 2.0 (C) or above
- Grade of C or above in each required course and satisfactory (S) in all practicums
- Incomplete, deferred grades removed from the transcript
- Special credit courses on transcript (RN-B.S.N. students only)
- Course work completed within six years of enrollment in nursing courses
Thirty four credit hours applied to the student’s transcript that count toward the BSN degree for basic nursing courses completed in the Associate of Science in Nursing program (after specified fees have been paid).