- 123-127 credit hours of course completed course work in the nursing curriculum
- Grade point average of 2.0 (C) or above
- Grade of C or above in each required course and satisfactory (S) in all practicums
- Incomplete, deferred grades removed from the transcript
- Special credit courses on transcript
- Course work completed within six years of enrollment in nursing courses
*34 credit hours applied to the student’s transcript that count toward the B.S.N. degree for basic nursing courses completed in the Associate of Science in Nursing program. Special credit is awarded in the final semester of the nursing cohort.