Credit for foundational courses from the Associate Degree or Diploma program will be applied towards the Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree for the RN-BSN student.
- RN students who successfully complete the RN to BSN Transition courses and successfully complete all pre and co-requisite course work may receive advanced standing via special credit in the RN-BSN program.
- Special credit will be awarded for the following nursing courses when the fall semester is satisfactorily completed and students have paid any specified credit hour special fees:
- B 236 Developmental Issues in Nursing 4 cr.
- B 248 Science and Technology of Nursing 2 cr.
- B 249 Science and Technology of Nursing Practicum 2 cr.
- H 351 Alterations in Neuro-Psychological Health 3 cr.
- H 352 Alterations in Neuro-Psychological Health Practicum 2 cr.
- H 353 Alterations in Health I 3 cr.
- H 354 Alterations in Health I: Practicum 2 cr.
- H 361 Alterations in Health II 3 cr.
- H 362 Alterations in Health II: Practicum 2 cr.
- H 363 The Developing Family and Child 3 cr.
- H 364 The Developing Family and Child: Practicum 3 cr.
- S 470 Restorative Health Related to Multi-System Failures 3 cr.
- S 471 Restorative Health Related to Multi-System Failures: Practicum 2 cr.
- Total 34 cr.