The Office of Institutional Effectiveness (OIE) supports Institutional and Program Assessment.
- Assisting programs with defining and developing an assessment process and assessment program for their unit which will achieve continuous improvement of student learning
- Assisting programs with the design of assessment tools: rubrics, on-line forms, paper scan forms, etc.
- Deployment of assessment tools
- Collection [(on-line) and/or scanning (paper forms)] of data from assessment tools
- Creation of data summaries for assessment results
- Expanding the usefulness of assessment data by enhancing them with institutional or other data
- Education and training on program assessment
- Statistical analysis of data (as time and resources permit)
- Assisting with the design and deployment of surveys
Please contact us with any questions or requests concerning Institutional Assessment, Program Assessment, measurement tools, or surveys.
The Institute for Teaching and Learning Excellence supports Classroom Assessment. Please contact them with questions or requests concerning this area of assessment.