The IU Southeast Strategic Planning Committee, comprised of 36 faculty and staff from all schools and multiple units, completed the draft 2021-2026 strategic plan. It consists of five areas:
- Recruitment, Marketing, and Community Engagement
- Diverse, Inclusive, Flexible, and Student-Friendly Academic Programming
- Student Success and Retention
- Continuous Improvement, Data-Informed Planning, and Assessment
- Resource Preservation and Enhancement
Your feedback is now requested regarding the suitability of the proposed goals and strategies relative to the IU Southeast mission, along with additional areas that should be considered in the IU Southeast 2021-2026 strategic plan. Note that measurable outcomes will be developed later in the implementation plan phase which follows campus adoption of the strategic plan itself.