The IU Southeast Strategic Planning Committee, comprised of 36 faculty and staff from all schools and multiple units, completed the 2021-2026 strategic plan. It consists of five areas:
- Recruitment, Marketing, and Community Engagement
- Diverse, Inclusive, Flexible, and Student-Friendly Academic Programming
- Student Success and Retention
- Continuous Improvement, Data-Informed Planning, and Assessment
- Resource Preservation and Enhancement
Measurable outcomes are in development and will be published soon.