Use of campus space
IU Southeast will seek opportunities to increase community use of campus space, facilities, services and grounds, depending upon availability and with a focus on areas or periods of low use.
- Increase marketing and outreach to promote use of IU Southeast meeting facilities for others to host conferences as well as retreats that utilize lodges, grounds, catering and meeting facilities in the summer.
- Partner with local municipalities and Healthy IU to promote the IU Southeast campus as a place where the community can engage in physical activity.
- Identify local parks departments and develop a partnership for listing the IU Southeast walking paths and disc golf course on their websites.
- Partner with community organizations to host and engage Healthy IU/healthy community activities that draw in community members as well as faculty, staff and students.
- Build out signage for walking paths and campus sidewalks to enhance usability, visibility and accessibility.