IU Southeast will leverage our expertise and resources to be the integral community partner responding to the needs of our region.
IU Southeast will be the center for regional advancement, addressing community, cultural, economic, educational, and health needs.
- Establish a center for business and non-profit partnerships that will support student development, serve industries, and enhance collaboration.
- Triple our partnerships to increase dual credit, career exploration, and wrap around support for Next Level Programs of Study at our local schools.
- Create a center for health promotion to deliver health screenings and public health information at area events and health fairs.
- Increase community use of campus as a destination for physical and mental wellness through lifelong learning, activities, and outdoor recreation activities by 25%.
IU Southeast will increase global engagement through strategic local and international partnerships.
- Partner with a university outside of the United States to increase global engagement of campus.
- Increase faculty and staff engagement on community boards and committees by 20%.
- Create partnerships with local businesses and non-profits with global ties to advance international experiences of our students.
- Increase campus engagement with local immigrant and refugee populations to improve workforce development and educational needs.
- Increase student participation in and access to international experiences.