IU Southeast creates a collaborative culture of research as a signature teaching practice that builds upon expertise of faculty scholars.
IU Southeast will be the leading institution for undergraduate student research opportunities in our region.
- Every student will participate in research and/or creative activity.
- Increase by 25% the number of alumni and community experts involved in faculty and student scholarly activities.
- Increase student presentations of scholarly activity by 25%.
IU Southeast will increase high-impact research and creative activity to improve the lives of people in our community and beyond.
- Increase community-engaged research and creative activity by 25%.
- Increase scholarship of teaching and learning by 25%.
- Increase the number of publications and grants by 25%.
- Establish a research and creativity mentorship program for faculty support and development.
- Achieve a 25% increase in interdisciplinary collaboration between faculty in scholarship.