Summer - Intercampus Transfers
Indiana University Southeast provides an opportunity for students from other IU campuses to enroll in summer classes close to home. You may register for either/both summer sessions beginning March 17, 2014 through OneStart.
- First Summer Session: Classes meet May 13 to June 25.
- Second Summer Session: Classes meet June 30 to August 9.
3 Easy Steps
- PREVIEW COURSE OFFERINGS - offered at IU Southeast for the First or Second Summer Sessions on OneStart.
- You can also view the Summer Schedule of Classes Web Version.
- SUBMIT AUTHORIZATION TO REGISTER REQUEST
- complete and submit the Authorization To Register Request form via the Web. or
- download the PDF version of the Authorization To Register Request form.
- Complete and mail (or fax 812-941-2351) the form to the Registrar's office, US107, 4201 Grant Line Road, New Albany, IN 47150-6405.
- REGISTER using OneStart.
- To apply for in-state tuition rates as a Kentucky resident, complete and return the Reciprocity Application (PDF) to the Registrar's office.
|Admissions, Office of||812-941-2212|
|Arts and Letters, School of||812-941-2342|
|Bursar, Office of||812-941-2335|
|Business, School of||812-941-2362|
|Education, School of||812-941-2385|
|Financial Aid Office||812-941-2246|
|Liberal Studies MLS||812-941-2604|
|Natural Sciences, School of||812-941-2284|
|Nursing, Division of||812-941-2340|
|Social Sciences, School of||812-941-2391|