Summer - Intercampus Transfers
Indiana University Southeast provides an opportunity for students from other IU campuses to enroll in summer classes close to home. You may register for either/both summer sessions beginning March 21, 2016 through your Student Center at One.iu.edu.
- First Summer Session: Classes meet May 10 to June 22.
- Second Summer Session: Classes meet June 27 to August 8.
3 Easy Steps
- PREVIEW COURSE OFFERINGS (Schedule of Classes)
- You can also view the Summer Schedule of Classes Web Version.
- SUBMIT AUTHORIZATION TO REGISTER REQUEST
- Complete and submit the Authorization To Register Request form via the Web.
- REGISTER using your Student Center at One.iu.edu.
- To apply for in-state tuition rates as a Kentucky resident, complete and return the Reciprocity Application (PDF) to the Registrar's office.
|Advising Center for Exploratory Students (ACES)||(812) 941-2243|
|Admissions, Office of||(812) 941-2212|
|Arts and Letters, School of||(812) 941-2342|
|Bursar, Office of||(812) 941-2335|
|Business, School of||(812) 941-2362|
|General Studies||(812) 941-2315|
|Education, School of||(812) 941-2385|
|Financial Aid Office||(812) 941-2246|
|Liberal Studies MLS||(812) 941-2604|
|Natural Sciences, School of||(812) 941-2284|
|Nursing, Division of||(812) 941-2340|
|Purdue University Polytechnic||(812) 206-8379|
|Registrar's Office||(812) 941-2240|
|Social Sciences, School of||(812) 941-2391|
|Student Development||(812) 941-2312|