This summer is your chance to move ahead. Whether you’re looking to graduate in four years, knock out a difficult class or study abroad, taking summer classes can help you reach your goal. This summer we say, Rock Enroll! And here are some reasons why:
For the 2015 summer semester, IU Southeast is offering a 25% discount off undergraduate summer courses.
Register before April 10 and be eligible to win one of 60 scholarships. Students carrying 3 credits could win $500, and students carrying 6 credits could win $1,000.
Graduate on time, or early
Did you know that you only need 30 credit hours each academic year to graduate in four years? Taking summer courses can help you fill those gaps and keep you on track to collect your diploma in three-and-a-half or four years instead of five or six. That can save you time and money, and get your career off to an faster start. What are you waiting for? Find your summer classes now.
Study close to home
Summer often means working for some extra cash or hanging out with friends and family. Why not fit in a class? Take a look at the online offerings to find one that works for you. Browse the summer online courses!
Explore your options
Dates to circle!
- Scholarship drawing deadline: April 10
- Summer I: May 13 – June 24, 2015
- Summer II: June 29 – August 8, 2015
Important info to know!
The amount of your summer tuition discount depends on your status as a student.
- Indiana resident undergraduates receive a 25 percent discount on summer courses.
- Kentucky resident undergraduates in Jefferson, Bullitt, Oldham, Trimble, Meade and Shelby counties receive a 25 percent discount on summer courses.
- Non-resident undergraduates will receive a dollar discount in their tuition equal to the 25 percent discount that in-state students receive.
While You’re At It . . .
Fall is closer than you think. Why not get a head start and register for fall classes now? It’s easy and costs nothing – register now for fall and pay nothing until September 10!