1. All sections within a course will have same waitlist criteria.
2. Courses which will NOT be waitlisted.
- Any system-wide course (program, such as Labor Studies).
- Block Enrollment courses (example: First Year Seminars)
- Indiana University Online Campus Connect courses
- Purdue State-wide course offerings.
- Nursing courses
3. Decisions for Schools
- Courses to be excluded from the waitlist
- Maximum number of students on a waitlist.
4. Waitlist will open for designated courses as soon as the course has reached maximum capacity.
- Last day to add to the waitlist will be the end of the business day on Friday prior to the first week of classes.
- Final waitlist will run Tuesday of the first week of classes.
Summer I & Summer II
- Last day to add to the waitlist will be the end of the business day on Thursday prior to the first week of classes.
- Final waitlist will run the Friday before classes begin.