Before submitting a request, consider what topics would be of interest to your group. Then, you can search the IU Southeast Speakers Bureau for appropriate speakers. When you find speakers who seem to be a good match, complete and submit the request form below.
Here are a few guidelines for booking a speaker:
- We request at least 10 persons at each event.
- Your organization is responsible for providing any audio/visual equipment that maybe be required.
- Book as far in advance as possible. We recommend at least 30 days.
- Response times may be slower when classes are not in session.
- Some of our faculty members are not available at all during the months of May, June, July, and August.
- Allow seven days for a response. If you do not get a response after seven days, contact the Speakers Bureau.
- We advise you to choose first, second, and third choices in case your desired speakers are unavailable.