Graduate Debt-Free with 100% Tuition Reimbursement
- Complete a 10-week training and probationary period between June and August
- Enroll in a Bachelor's Degree Program at Indiana University Southeast
- Work 27-28 hours per week. We'll let you work around your class schedule
- At the end of each semester, submit your transcript for reimbursement
- Work as a Part-Time Commercial Tire Service Technician
- Must meet all requirements outlined in the Position Description.
- Work hours available Monday-Saturday, daytime and evening for schedule flexibility.
- Starting pay for inexperienced technicians is $13.00/hr.
- Available bonuses and pay advancement.
- Training, certifications, uniforms, and safety equipment provided.
What We Reimburse
- IU Southeast In-State Tuition and mandatory fees up to the full-time flat rate for 12-18 credit hours.*
- Student must achieve a grade of “C” or better in each class for reimbursement.
- Does not include books, parking, or class-specific fees.
The Road to Success Program is Available at the Following Locations
- S&R Truck Tire Center in Jeffersonville, Indiana
- Huber Tire in Louisville, Kentucky
*In-state tuition is available to residents of Indiana, and Kentucky residents of Jefferson, Oldham, Bullit, Trimble, Meade, Shelby, and Spencer counties.