We are a company with a simple mission; to enhance the patient experience on therapy. We accomplish this through technology and our talented team of nurses, pharmacists, case managers, data scientists, program managers, and many other incredible people.
What we do and why it matters
Eligibility and details
- Reimburse 100% of qualified and approved tuition costs and registration fees.
- Covers $5,000 (split into $2,500 payments for two semesters up to four years).
- Reimbursement will not be made for the following:
- Cost of books
- Application fees
- Examination fees
- Travel or lodging costs
- Additional miscellaneous fees or expenses
- Pre-approval of courses is required.
An employee shall be eligible for benefits under the plan if the following requirements are satisfied:
- The employee, at the time of completion of the course, is an active, full-time employee and is regularly scheduled to work 40 hours per week and 52 weeks per year. If an employee is placed on a performance improvement plan, or is planning to leave the company, they will not be eligible for the benefit.
- At the time of submitting the request, the employee has been employed by the company for 12 consecutive months.