IU Southeast recognizes academic performance by offering automatic scholarships based on high school GPA and standardized test scores.* To be considered for available scholarships, you must first be admitted to IU Southeast by Nov. 1st, 2020. Visit ius.edu/apply to complete your application.
Admitted incoming freshmen are automatically considered for these awards for the fall semester immediately following high school completion. Please plan to submit all documents by Oct. 15th to allow for application processing. Early application provides the best chance for receiving an automatic scholarship. These scholarships are renewable for up to 4 years for awardees enrolling in at least 15 credit hours each semester and maintaining a 3.0 minimum grade point average.
Eligibility is based on the chart below:
BASED ON A 4.0 SCALE
*SAT total based on the total of critical reading and mathematics. ACT based on the composite score.
In addition to automatic scholarship awards, all students can be considered for additional merit-based awards. Refer to the financial aid website for a complete list and the IU Southeast scholarship application (available Sept. 1st each year).
- If you do not yet have an IU computing account
- Log in to your One.iu.edu account and click start on the "Scholarships" webpage
- Complete the General Scholarship Application
- This will put you into consideration for over $1 million in awards!
- The General Scholarship Application is open October 1st - March 10th each year
- Be sure to complete your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) for the upcoming year
Please visit the IU Knowledge Base for more information about the applications (Requires CAS login).
Please visit our Appeals webpage for more information.
You may be coming to IU Southeast with a scholarship from a civic or service organization, a private foundation, the military, or a church, just to name a few. If so, use the Report Other Aid Form to tell us about it so can update your account.