If you miss the open registration deadline, you can still use One.IU to register during the first week of classes. This is known as the late registration period.
Note that if you register during this time, you’ll be charged a late registration fee. We’ll consider waiving the late registration fee only if you can clearly demonstrate that the university, through one of its offices or officials, is directly responsible for your late registration.
Learn how to register via One.IU
Registering after the late registration deadline
If you register after the first week of classes, you’ll be charged a late registration fee. You’ll also be required to get departmental authorization for each class you want to register for.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Check with Student Central on the process to get your class added.
- Check for any registration holds in One.IU.
- Review and update your addresses.
- Follow your school or department’s advising procedure.
- Check the final exam schedule to make sure you won’t have any conflicts.
- Continue to monitor your IU email for any updates once you submit your request.