CrimsonCard is here!
This spring, our campus ID card is transitioning from the UCard to the new CrimsonCard.
Card Services has moved from the Bursar's Office to the IT Support Center, located in University Center South room 212.
There you can upgrade your UCard to a CrimsonCard (at no cost) anytime after April 3, 2017. Existing card users will have until late summer 2018 to upgrade.
Your UCard/CrimsonCard is useful.
The UCard/CrimsonCard is your official university picture ID – and so much more. You can use the UCard/CrimsonCard to:
- access your meal plan
- enter your residence lodge (residents only)
- enjoy full library privileges
- use campus printers
It works like a debit card all over campus, so you can:
- buy a latte or a frappe or anything else at campus coffee shops
- pay for lunch in the Commons
- buy books and other items at the bookstore
- use vending machines all over campus
You can also use your UCard/CrimsonCard off campus at all the restaurants and stores that partner with IU Southeast. It is not just for students. Faculty and staff use it, too. Learn more about what you can do by watching our video.