Join the UCard Program
Thank you for your interest in our UCard program!
With over 12,000 UCard accounts and $400,000 and growing in sales since implementation of the UCard program in January 2008, there is no time like the present to get on board with the new UCard Program! The benefits to accepting UCard as a form of payment include: (stats as of 07/10)
- Increased Sales. The most obvious benefit of the UCard Payment Program is an increase in sales. With access to a market of over 7500 faculty, staff and students, UCard will only help increase your bottom line!
- Marketing Opportunity. While other companies pay thousands of dollars to market to college students, UCard provides an outlet for your company's marketing efforts. UCard regularly advertises on campus, sponsors events and promotions on campus and is willing to work together with merchants on collaborative marketing efforts!
- Competitive Edge. Participating merchants gain an edge over their competitors by accepting UCard. UCard merchants will have higher recognition levels among students, faculty and staff.
- Integrity. Staff, faculty, students and parents alike will immediately recognize your business as being associated with the excellence, integrity, spirit and tradition of IU Southeast!
- Less Cash Handling. UCard merchants not only benefit from total sales increases but they also recognize a decrease in the amount of cash they handle. With fewer cash transactions, merchants benefit from a decrease in theft and human error.
In order to participate in the program, a Merchant should take the following steps:
- Complete the Merchant Application and be approved for participation by the University.
- Agree to the terms set forth in the Agreement.
- Set up hardware to accept UCard transactions.
In exchange for the services provided by UCard (including operation of card program, account management, advertising, marketing, etc.) the Merchant agrees to pay a 5% service charge on UCard sales to the University. The University provides payment to the merchant on a monthly basis. Other terms are explained in the Agreement.
Once again, thank you for your interest in the UCard program and please contact campus card services at (812) 941-2335 or UCard@ius.edu to set up an appointment to meet with us and get more information.