New Meal Plan Starting Fall 2015
Anyone currently on a meal plan will continue to keep that plan until the balance has been used based on the terms and conditions of that plan.
Save Money. Save Time. Have Peace of Mind.
We offer Meal Plans that can be used in the University Center Building at the Food Court and University Grounds Coffee Shop, and Subway (opening sometime this fall) located in the Library Building.
Depending on your meal plan choice, you can save more than 20% on your meals. Also you will not pay tax on any purchases at IU Southeast Food Services locations. This will help reduce the costs associated with attending college.
Convenient and accessible on-campus dining gives you more time to study and socialize. With culinary experts preparing daily nutritious meals, you don't have to grocery shop, cook, or clean kitchen messes. You can totally focus on your academic mission.
Peace of Mind
Rest assured you have quick access to quality food every meal of the day--eliminating reliance on unhealthy fast food. Eating on-campus will form lifelong friendships at popular student hubs. Meal Plans are also secure, unlike carrying cash.
Meal Plan Options
There are two meal plan options available to any person who has been admitted to and will be enrolled as a student on the IU Southeast campus.
All Access Plan
- $1,500 per semester (fall and spring only)
- Unlimited Swipes in the UC Food Court (excludes bottled beverages)
- $200 flex dollars to be used at the University Grounds Coffee Shop and Subway (opening this summer, located in the Library Building)
- 4 guest passes at the UC Food Court
- Begins on the day before the first day of the semester and continues through the last day of the semester finals for the term indicated at the time of purchase
- Read terms and conditions for meal plan usage
$500 Meal Plan
- Rolls forward to the next semester, see terms and conditions for meal plan duration
- Can be used at the UC Food Court, University Grounds Coffee Shop, and Subway (opening this summer, located in the Library Building)
- Receive a 10% discount at the UC Food Court and University Grounds Coffee Shop applied at checkout
- (for example, with a $10.00 purchase, your meal plan will be charged $9.00)
- Read terms and conditions for meal plan usage.
For information on where or when you can use your meal plan, please visit the Dining Services website.
Purchasing UCard Meal Plans
Meal Plans may be purchased in the Office of the Bursar/Campus Card Services. Download the application form. The completed form can be brought to the Office of the Bursar with payment or you may fax the form to (812) 941-2639 and contact us at (812) 941-2335 for payment. If eligible, financial aid can be used to pay for your meal plan.
Card holders are responsible for purchases made on lost or stolen cards; therefore, if your UCard has been lost or stolen, please contact the Office of the Bursar immediately by phone at (812) 941-2335 or deactivate your card online under "Manage Your UCard". Replacement fee of $25.00 will be charged for lost cards.
For more information about meal plans, view the frequently asked questions