IU Southeast Writing Competition
- Flash Fiction (limit: 1000 words)
- Fiction (limit: 7500 words)
- Creative Nonfiction (limit: 7500 words)
Cash prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place entries in each category.
Winners will be honored at the English Department Gala on April 22, 2020 at 6:30 p.m.
To be eligible, students must have been enrolled for a full semester from Summer I 2017 to Spring 2020.
Limit: Two entries per student per category. You may submit in as many categories as you like, but each entry must be submitted separately.
- Submissions must be attached through the form below. Word documents only.
- Submit entry in 12-point font, double-spaced. Poetry may be single-spaced.
- Include your full name ONLY on the cover sheet, NOT on your submission(s). Entries that do not follow this guideline will be disqualified.
Submission Deadline: February 7, 2020