With a degree in interdisciplinary studies, you are primed to compete successfully in today’s complex workforce that demands both in-depth knowledge and a varied skill set.
Depending on how you organize your three module areas, you could pursue one of these careers:
- Advertising manager
- Bank officer
- Events planner
- Fashion merchandiser
- Film or theater director or producer
- General and operations manager
- Insurance claims adjuster/examiner
- Interior designer
- Lawyer or Legal assistant
- Media manager
- Public relations specialist
- Restaurant manager
- Social worker
- Technical writer
- And many more.
For more information on career opportunities in your chosen areas, speak with your advisor or visit the IU Southeast Career Development Center.