Value of a college degree
IU Southeast will market the long-term value of a college education.
- Market the value of a college education to employers and community partners to increase enrollment.
- Increase partnerships that provide work experience to students and expose employers to the value of college-educated employees.
- Enhance visibility of community-engaged research and learning experiences to promote the value of a college degree to community partners.
- Market the value of a comprehensive university to students.
- Utilize available data to inform potential students of career opportunities and salaries in our area by academic program.
- Use student stories of co-curricular activities and experiences to help prospective students appreciate the value of a college degree.
- Market the ways our programs can prepare students for varied career opportunities.
- Develop materials to demonstrate how interdisciplinary undergraduate paths can prepare students for diverse careers.
- Develop a four-year master plan of skills and experiences that are obtained via an IU Southeast education to share with prospective and current students to show all IU Southeast graduates are prepared for life after college.