IU Southeast will develop Prekindergarten through grade 12 (P-12) partnerships connecting our programs, faculty, staff and current students to prospective students and the community.
- Partner with middle and high schools to connect our campus to academies/magnets through academic and social opportunities.
- Establish regular meetings with area school superintendents, building staff and other educators to identify partnership opportunities to reach high-achieving and underrepresented student populations.
- Connect academic units, co-curricular programs and support services as needed to execute partnerships.
- Respond to input that identifies the ways in which IU Southeast can meet needs of P-12 partners.
- Increase campus diversity through school partnerships that address needs created by demographic changes.
- Create marketing and recruitment materials that are user friendly to culturally and linguistically diverse (CLD) students/families.
- Identify and employ high-impact practices that recruit and retain a diverse student population.
- Increase partnerships with agencies/organizations that support CLD students.
- Develop and deploy recruitment and marketing strategies aimed at addressing the unique needs of students in rural communities.