Auditions/Interviews for Fall 2020 - Spring 2021 Awards
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, Indiana University is scheduling all classes and meetings online. Rather than cancel auditions, the Faculty Audition Committee is requesting that you submit the following:
- A letter of interest
- A current resume or list of experience
- Performers: a headshot and a video
- Video is either 2 monologues or 1 monologue and 1 song (16 bars). The monologues should be between 45 - 60 seconds.
- Technicians: Your website portfolio or a PowerPoint with representative images of your work and descriptions.
Your video must be submitted via Box by the end of the day on June 15, 2020. All other items must be submitted to email@example.com or to Box by June 15, 2020.
You will be given access to upload your video to our Box account once we have your application. Please contact Heather Rife at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.
Audition/Interview instructions for New Applicants
- Complete the Scholarship Audition form by the above deadline.
- Schedule your audition time by emailing email@example.com.
Audition/Interview instructions for current Rasmussen Scholarship recipients
- Complete the Scholarship Renewal form and submit it by the above deadline.