- As you plan out your courses, you may find the online undergraduate catalog to be a valuable source of information.
- Registration for courses is through the online system (One.IU). You will register online by a priority system based on the number of credit hours you’ve earned. The more credit hours you have, the sooner you can register. Find out when you may register by visiting the Student Center at One.IU.
- Access to the registration system as well as many other services is through One.IU.
- In compliance with the Federal Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, and the university policy on Access to and Release of Student Education Records.
- It is your responsibility to check your IU Southeast email account and to keep up-to-date on all important information.
- For information concerning academic probation and suspension procedures, visit the Grade Policies and Procedures webpage.
Student Support Services
University Center South, Room 103
Phone: (812) 941-2335
Fax: (812) 941-2639
Career Development Center
University Center South, Room 106
Phone: (812) 941-2275
Fax: (812) 941-2257
Center for Mentoring
University Center South, Room 205
Phone: (812) 941-2516
University Center South, Room 207
Phone: (812) 941-2243
Foreign Language Laboratory
Knobview Hall, Room 204
Phone: (812) 941-2497
Physical Science Building, Room 015
Phone: (812) 941-2670
Personal Counseling Services
University Center South, Room 243
Phone: (812) 941-2244
Residence Life and Housing
Meadow Lodge 103
Phone: (812) 941-2115
Student Success Center
University Center South, Room 203
Phone: (812) 941-2312
The Writing Center
Knobview Hall 208 and the Library
Phone: (812) 941-2498
Phone: (812) 941-2402