Welcome to the Office of Equity and Diversity
Hello! We are happy you have chosen to visit our site and encourage you to learn more about the services of the Office of Equity and Diversity.
Our mission and passion is to provide the campus with the means to:
- Create a discrimination and harassment free environment;
- Increase the diversity of our student, staff, and faculty population;
- Encourage the value of diversity through community outreach, education, training, and hiring strategies;
- Act as an information resource and clearing house on campus equity and diversity issues; and
- Promote confidential, fair, thorough, and equitable treatment for students, staff and faculty.
To get a better sense of how the Office of Equity and Diversity can assist you, please explore our web pages. You will find information regarding Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity guidelines and plan data, compliance training and diversity workshops, best practices for employee recruitment, and discrimination/harassment complaint processing.
If you do not find answers to your questions, please feel free to contact our office by calling (812) 941-2306, or by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.