In recent years, IU Southeast Fine Arts graduates been accepted into MA and MFA graduate programs at the following universities:
- NYU, New York, NY
- Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
- Ball State University, Muncie, IN
- Western Illinois University, Macomb, IL
- Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, OH
- School of the Art Institute of Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Herron School of Art, IUPUI, Indianapolis, IN
- Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI
- Ohio University, Athens, OH
- Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts, Philadelphia, PA
- University of Illinois, Chicago, IL
- University of Louisville, Louisville, KY
Our 2016 and 2017 graduates admitted into graduate MFA and MA programs have received assistantships and financial support. Many of these graduate programs are ranked among the highest in the nation.
What else have recent IU Southeast fine arts graduates been up to?
Many students from our graphic design concentration have become well known designers throughout the country. Recent examples include being lead graphic designers for "Against the Grain" brewery and Actor’s Theatre of Louisville. The familiar logo for the Louisville City Professional Soccer team was designed by a former IU Southeast design student. A recent graduate is a production technician at Solid Light in Louisville KY, a leading interactive design/display company that has contracted jobs throughout the US and abroad. Another fine arts graduate is co-owner of Zen Reprographics in Louisville, KY.