Mission and Vision
The mission of the Indiana University Southeast School of Business is to provide a high-quality business education and to make a positive impact on our students and our community.
The Meaning of Our Mission
- We are a publicly-supported, regional teaching institution that proudly serves the Southern Indiana and Greater Louisville area.
- We value teaching excellence and enhance student learning through a culture of continuous improvement and faculty instructional effectiveness.
- We equip students with intellectual capital that will enable them to have successful careers, delivered through a well-respected, high-quality, and accessible education.
- We provide both traditional and non-traditional students with a quality education for a lifetime of achievement.
- We offer a challenging, innovative, and supportive learning environment that enables students to achieve their potential through accredited graduate and undergraduate programs.
- We enhance faculty intellectual capital and support advancement of knowledge through pedagogical research, discipline-based scholarship, and contributions to practice.
- We are committed to engagement by fostering relationships among the university, our students, and community through professional service activities and student involvement.
“To be a Premier Regional School of Business”
Our vision is to be a premier regional school of business, serving our region comprised of Southern Indiana and the Greater Louisville metropolitan area.