ILTE Supported Awards/Funding
Strategic Excellence Grants
Academic Affairs has implemented a Strategic Excellence Grant program. These competitive, grants of $2,500 are available to full-time IU Southeast employees who have teaching responsibilities and meet standards for quality course design. Submissions are accepted each fall.
If you have questions about the grant process, please contact the ILTE at firstname.lastname@example.org or (812) 941-2506.
Innovation in Teaching Award
This award recognizes the effort put forth by faculty who have redesigned their courses or introduced new courses with innovative, research-based approaches to the practice of teaching, using new methods and/or technologies, with an intentional emphasis on how these innovations improved or facilitated student learning. The recipients of the award will receive $1,500.00. Awards are presented at a spring lunch reception that honors innovative faculty.
- 2019 - 2020 Monthly Innovators
- 2018 - 2019 Faculty Innovator of the Year - Suparna Mukhopadhyay
- 2018 - 2019 Monthly Innovators
- 2017 - 2018 Faculty Innovator of the Year - Margot Morgan
- 2017 - 2018 Monthly Innovators
- 2016 - 2017 Faculty Innovator of the Year - Bernadette Jessie
- 2016 - 2017 Monthly Innovators